Pages

Sunday 6 October 2013

Pink Clove Review

So it's been ages since I went to London to the Pink Clove bloggers supper -July infact!). Fairly immediately after I bought a Pink Clove frock but hadn't gotten around to wearing it yet. Truthfully I wasn't sure about this particular frock at first. I really wanted to style it simply with heels and sheer tights but it just didn't look right.

Roll on 2 months and now its well and truly autumn I decided to give my Pink Clove frock another go, just dressed down a little. So this is how I wore it:
This frock is not my preferred shape, there's no getting away from the fact that it does cling a bit, for anyone interested in the side profile here it is (sorry -grumpy face for some reason!):
I am wearing a size 22 here which is the right size for me any bigger and the arms and top would be too big. I dare say that shapewear could provide smooth foundation for this frock, I am not wearing any here besides regular leggings. This outfit is so so comfy, we spent the day out and about, went to a museum then dinner then I slouched on the sofa and watched a movie.

As for pink clove in general the ordering process was smooth and the delivery was really speedy, for £18 you cant go wrong!

The boots I'm wearing here are from Evans and are new too. Here's a closer  look: 
Raar!
Dress @ Pink Clove
Boots @ Evans
Cardi @ H&M
Bag @ M&S
Belt @ Asos



2 comments:

  1. you look awesome! I love pink clove, already have 5 items and will order more :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress on you and the boots you wore with it. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete