Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Two outfits and a deck chair!

This weather is awesome isn't it?! In my teenage years I used to hate nice weather, I would hide away in black T shirts and jeans. Nowadays I love that I can wear pretty things and be cool, I even got my arms out on Sunday and believe it or not the world is still spinning! Anyhow I wore the first outfit to go to London with my mum on Saturday, on the sunniest day of the year so far we went for lunch in a cellar (Belgo in Seven Dials, it's pretty good, if you like mussels and beer!) and then went and sat in the dark for a couple of hours! (we saw Charlie and the Chocolate factory at the Theatre Royal - seriously don't bother it was not great!) 

The top is from Evans there's a couple in the sale here this is a size 18/20 believe it or not! (I tried on the 22/24 in store and it was a bit big on the top.) The 18/20 fits just so on the hips as there is no stretch at all in the fabric, there is room in the chest and arms. This picture does not do this fabric justice, this was a piece that I saw back in the Evans preview back in winter I am sad it has take me this long to put my money where my mouth is and actually buy it! I fell in love back then and I'm so so pleased that this piece actually came to fruition, well done Evans!
Top @ Evans
Jeans@ Evans
shoes @ ASDA

This outfit is my cycling to the pub outfit from Sunday, I have blogged this dress a couple of times, it used to be Claire's and it's one of my go to dresses when it's hot. Also I feel one can never go wrong with a wicker bike basket as an accessory!
Dress Joe Browns @ Simply be from the lovely Claire at a swap
'Bag' = my bike basket!

Also I have a rather spiffing new deck chair in my life, which I am torn between sitting in and sitting somewhere else and looking at! (My seaside chic/Brighton obsession is still going strong!)
Deck chair @ Homebase



4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! That top is so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fab :) i love you bike basket xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are stunning in that Joe Brown dress.

    There are just certain outfits that we plus sized women look better in than our thinner counterparts.

    Joined your site and am really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just jacked off to the picture of you in that dress

    ReplyDelete