Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

The OSP Challenge

Well, I have another style challenge for you, this time from OSP. Very much like my last post this challenge was set up by Claire and involves six pairs of identical trousers, six bloggers and two looks each. The roll call is here:


These Ellos Trousers courtesy of One Stop Plus are at the centre of the challenge. So the deal was to style the trousers up in two ways, firstly a casual look and secondly a dressed up look.

I knew pretty much instantly how I would style them up for a daytime look. I decided to go with a denim shirt and some tan gladiator wedges:
Trousers @ OSP
Top @ Yours Clothing
Belt @ New Look
Shoes @ New Look

These trousers are a 20-22, They are a fairly loose fit, sort of closer to leggings than trousers. The fabric is very lightweight and is is very easy to wear.

Next up is my dressed up look, I must admit I struggled to dress these trousers up, in the end I went for a very strong look involving a lot of make up!
Shoes @ New Look
Belt @ Next
Top @ DP's
Bolero @ Evans

If I'm honest I much prefer the dressed down look and I'm not sure If I will dress these trousers up much. but I did enjoy delving into my wardrobe!

Anyhow not much more to say, pictures speak a thousand words so they say. If you do need some more words feel free to ask anything in the comments section!

Incidentally the garden chairs are from Next a couple of years ago. They are really good quality and pretty too. I am always very surprised by the vast array or stuff Next do! We are steadily filling our little garden with pretty things. I love bees so we bought some lavender at the weekend. Here's my lovely lavender:

9 comments:

  1. i love for dressed down look I'm not sure id manage to dress up those trousers but you did a good job :) i love fresh lavender my nan had it in her garden and i always used to take some inside to have in a little jar on my bedside table xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. The Lavender is a big hit with the bees, will have to pick some for the house!

      Delete
  2. you look great :) trousers and dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE your dressed up outfit! You are the epitome of a 50s starlet! Esp with the top and the red lips. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks lovely! I love red lipstick!

      Delete
  4. OMG I LOVE THESE PANTS! They look mad with the black top!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your evening look was my favourite of all the girls. Love these trousers!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE both the looks! Absolutely fabulous X

    ReplyDelete