Pages

Sunday 24 June 2012

OOTD: Denim and Poppies

Here's a quick OOTD. This top is from Store 21 (used to be quality seconds) its a size 22 and cost £7.99 which I think is a bargain. I actually bought this top because I thought it went well with denim, although the print is pretty on trend, I just loved the colours. I wore this top to go for a bike ride in today (I'm still being vain and taking my bike helmet off for pictures!) we went for a little ride past a poppy field the poppies are grown for making morphine but they are pretty too!
Jeans @ Evans
Top @ Store 21
Shoes @ New Look


5 comments:

  1. I like the outfit! Its cool and the poppy fact is really interesting! I did not know that, I always assumed morphine was now made in artificially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty :) I love the top and the scenery is beautiful. Your hair looks great if I put a helmet on for a minute my hair would turn into a birds nest style mess ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute top (I have it in the same colour)

    i love the scenery photos as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures. I love your t-shirt.

    XX,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete