Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

OOTD: Monsoon Wrap Dress

So in this post I've managed to dress down a pretty expensive frock! Since Christmas there has been a monsoon gift card sitting in my purse. I finally managed to spend it yesterday! I bought this from Monsoon. Now I tried this on instore and really liked it. My confidence in the dress was dented a little when I read the online reviews and someone who is a size 14 says this dress does not suit larger sizes :-(

Anyhow I will let you guys decide for yourself. Can I wear this dress with pride?



Dress @ Monsoon
Jacket @ Evans
Bag @ M&S
Necklace @ DP's
Leggnigs @ New Look
Shoes @ New Look


14 comments:

  1. That's lovely. Sod the silly size 14 person! Love the pattern and style on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can. You look great. How would a size 14 know what suited a bigger size anyhow? Pfft!! X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly does suit you! Its lovely! I always forget Monsoon - I'm bound to be able to fit into something from there....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that person is probably projecting, I think the dress looks lovely on you, it is great colors and a pretty pattern. I absolutely adore Monsoon, they have some of the most gorgeous clothing I've ever seen.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress looks lovely! One person can't say how anything will look on someone else that's a different size. She was obviously wrong as it looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your "foulard dress"..kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ignore the size 14 comment, That dress looks great on you - even better in person than it does on the website.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES defo wear with ur head held high! xoxo

    www.lifethrutheeyesofacherry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress super pretty!

    http://bigisalsobeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. How charming is it where you arE? LOOKS DELIGHTFUL!!!

    cute jean jacket.

    xx-
    sabrina
    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look absolutely stunning in that dress!

    Saying "doesn't suit larger sizes" means nothing. It's all about body shape. Do they mean large and curvy? Large and straight? You're curvy and it looks great on you. :)

    ReplyDelete