Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2011

London Blogger Meet 2012




Somehow I'm still awake, past 11pm and I'm still awake, wohoo for holidays! Anyway since I'm awake I thought I would elegantly articulate ramble on about London Blogger Meet 2012.

Everyone's favourite monkey is organising the 2012 event. There's a twitter and a tumblr and facebook event, here's the tumblr as this is where it's all going on.

I will hopefully be supplying some cake (wendy_cakes is not just a screen name you know!) There will be all sorts of excellent exciting things going on!

Already looking forward to it!



1 comment:

  1. yay! cakes! I cannot express how excited I am about plus london two!! Mainly because I'm hoping that people will meet me and then be like 'ohhhh, now I *get* her so much more!'

    ReplyDelete