Pages

Sunday 5 December 2010

Jumpers Rather than Dresses? - Doesn't Sound Like me!

I recently did something that I never do! I had bought this dress from New look in both red and purple because I couldn't decide which colour I wanted to wear! Having tried them on a few times I decided I wasn't so sure and returned them both! Now I never return things, I try to make good decisions but this year I have been in a state of dress panic for the Christmas party! (to cut a long story short I am wearing something old!)

Anyhow since I can't seem to go into New look without giving them my money I decided to buy this jumper in place of the dresses:
Jumper @ New Look 
Boots @ Evans
Jeggings @ Evans

This jumper caught my eye because I love the colours, I don't normally wear love hearts but I just couldn't resist this for some reason! This jumper is actually a dress so It's hitched up a little bit here so the pattern sits just below my hips (normally I go for a 22 but this is also a size 20 - and I would have liked to try on the size 18 as it is pretty roomy but alas not one in-store).  I would say this jumper does stretch a bit on wearing, it's one of those things that relaxes when worn,  If you are interested in it I would recommend popping into store and trying one on as the pattern sits around the tummy area and may not be to all tastes!

I am also sporting a pair of jeggings here which is not my usual style at all - I was going for weekend comfort! Plus I thought I would lend some moral support to Monkey and the girls for their five take challenge. (which I have been enjoying following!)

Anyway back to work tomorrow after an impromptu holiday (although by Friday all this being snowed in business was wearing a bit thin!) Here are a couple of pretty shots of the snow:
The final measure was 14inches which was quite enough! Here I am looking rather round in several million layers!

Anyway cheerio for now, I hope you are all well and looking forward to the Christmas break, it's getting rather close now! Do any of you lovely fashionistas have fabulous outfits planned for your Christmas parties?

4 comments:

  1. Aww, the sweater looks great on you! This looks like such a comfy and cosy outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for the shout out! My GOD did we have snow! Its all but gone here but we have the freezing fog and icy patches instead!!

    I do like the jumper and you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, let`s go to New Look together in London :) would so love to meet you :) I love your outfit, very winter-chic.

    <3 Anika
    http://wwww.sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @AnikaSweetface

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure got tons of snow.
    I haven't seen any yet, not even a dusting.

    ReplyDelete