Pages

Sunday 10 October 2010

Red Ruffles, what more could a girl need?

Hello to you lovely readers on this beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon. Thus far I have had a very uneventful day, although having a lazy one every once in a while is no bad thing. Next weekend is going to be busy with a trip up north so I'm kicking back whilst I can!

As red is one of the central colours this autumn, I have been kitting myself out with some red goodies! I bought some gorgeous red lipstick a few weeks ago and thought I would acquire something red and sexy to wear it with! I'm not going to reveal my red lipstick yet, as I am going out next weekend and I will post a pic. with the whole ensemble (eek I'm so excited- I have been making a dress, can't wait to show you!). 

But this little baby I have to share! 
 Top @ H&M
Cardi @ New Look
Jeans @ New Look
Shoes @ Next
Earings @ New Look

This little red top is from H&M and was £7.99, It's a Viscose type material which is pretty thin, and alas not too forgiving, hence the fairly substantial cardi! It's a shame they didn't choose a slightly thicker material, however that I can forgive in light of the very sexy neckline! This top is very comfy to wear and the colour is stunning. What red items are in your wardrobes this winter?

4 comments:

  1. I love red - alas it doesn't love me. I have a red cardi from Very which I don't wear very often. I love the red top on you - very sultry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fab! lovely :) exited to see what you made, I sew most of my dresses myself, always to meet others who create their own fashion too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I absolutely love your blog, you are also very pretty! keep up with the great work:)
    I ama size 12

    can you check out my blog/or follow it at

    vyile.blogspot.com


    thanks,
    Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sexy top, love the color. I'm thinking of buying the red coat of the new collection of Stephanie form Big Beauty.

    ReplyDelete